The Association of Aquatic Professionals is accepting educational session proposals for the 11th Annual Association of Aquatic Professionals Conference to be held at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort and Convention Center in St Pete’s Beach, Florida February 7 – 10, 2022 (with pre-conferences on February 6 and The Diversity In Aquatics Convention February 10 – 12).
Thank you for expressing interest in speaking at the 2022 AOAP Annual Conference and Exposition. To meet CEU requirements, all of the requested information must be completed and submitted by the deadline identified below. Your educational session proposals MUST include a very specific outline and timeline. Incomplete session proposals will not be considered.
* DEADLINE FOR SESSION PROPOSALS: AUGUST 15, 2021.
Please NOTE: If you are submitting an educational session proposal with more than one speaker, each speaker must fill out a separate educational session proposal form so that we have all of the appropriate information.
* If your session is accepted only one speaker per session will be eligible for one of the registration options identified below. Any additional speakers per session will need to register at the regular conference rate:
1) A complimentary registration that includes entrance into any regular conference sessions during the AOAP Conference only and entrance into the exhibit hall during the Wednesday FREE hours of 1-3 pm only
2) A discounted speaker rate: $75 discount off of the lowest member full conference rate. Includes the same options as #3 below and just covers AOAPs direct costs per person to attend. ($294)
3) Support AOAP Option: The lowest member rate for conference attendees as a support AOAP option that includes attendance at the Keynote, endnote, all regular AOAP Conference sessions, the Exhibit hall entrance and food on Tuesday night and Wednesday lunch and the Wednesday night all Conference dinner/social, – ($369.00)
We are sorry, however, the deadline to submit a session for the annual conference was August 15. We highly encourage you to consider submitting a session next year. If you have any questions please contact Juliene Hefter at email@example.com