The Association of Aquatic Professionals is accepting educational session proposals for the 10th Annual Association of Aquatic Professionals Conference to be held in at the Grand Sierra Resort and Convention Center in Reno, Nevada February 15 – 18, 2021.
Thank you for expressing interest in speaking at the 2021 AOAP Annual Conference and Exposition. To meet CEU requirements, all of the requested information must be completed and submitted by the deadline identified below. Your educational session proposals MUST include a very specific outline and timeline. Incomplete session proposals will not be considered.
* DEADLINE FOR SESSION PROPOSALS: AUGUST 1, 2020.
Please NOTE: If you are submitting an educational session proposal with more than one speaker, each speaker must fill out a separate educational session proposal form so that we have all of the appropriate information.
* If your session is accepted only one speaker per session will be eligible for one of the registration options identified below. Any additional speakers per session will need to register at the regular conference rate:
1) A complimentary registration that includes entrance into any regular conference sessions during the regular conference and entrance into the exhibit hall during the Wednesday FREE hours
2) A discounted speaker rate of $299
3) The lowest member rate for conference attendees as a support AOAP option – $369.